29 May 2008

Pride & Predujice

Right now I'm in the process of reading the book which inspired one of my most favorite movies!!! Of coure my favorite variation is the one with Keira Knightly in it. She is so AWSOME as Elizabeth. I feel like I'm reading the script so many of the lines where taken directly from the book. Miss Bennet (Elizabeth) is so witty and charming. Mr. Arrogant a.k.a. Mr. Darcy, is such a wonderful hero. So cold and annoyingly haughty when we first meet him, but as we get to know him he turns out to be a true gentleman and we grow to love him. He is so selfless in his dealing with the "Lydia Incident" that makes me like him all the more. I'll check in when I finish the book. But right now, the book in my opinion is as good as if not better than the movie!!!

No comments: